FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) WHAT IS THE AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND INSTITUTE – ANZI?
The ANZI is a training and human capital development organization. Its main objective is to develop work- based skills to enhance capabilities at work and improving career prospects. Its current registered learners are from banks, and financial institutions, industrial corporations and commercial enterprises across the SE Asia and the Indian subcontinent.
ANZI collaborates with partner institutions across the region including the Mongolian Banking and Finance Academy, Cambodian Microfinance Association, University of Science Malaysia and Taylor’s University.
2) HOW CAN I ACCESS THE ANZI ONLINE LEARNING?
ANZI Online works best in Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari browsers. It is now also accessible through mobile devices such as smart phones & tablets.
3) HOW DO I ENROL FOR EACH COURSE OR LEARNING PROGRAM?
- Visit http://www.anzlms.com and click the ‘SIGN UP’ button on the top right corner.
- Complete the sign - up process and submit. An activation link will be sent to your email address.
4) WHAT ARE THE PRE - REQUISITES FOR ENROLMENT?
Currently all ANZI courses are executive learning and development programs. There are no special pre - requisites to undertake the courses other than the basic proficiency in English. Most working executives have the ability to complete the courses within the six - month period.
5) WHEN CAN THE LEARNING BEGIN?
Once the learner is enrolled, he or she can commence learning by accessing the learning website at any time.
6) HOW LONG IS THE DURATION FOR EACH COURSE?
Each course should be completed within six months from the date of confirmation of enrolment. Any extension of time may be granted on special request and subject to conditions. There is also no time limit for each log in session.
7) AS A BUSY WORKING EXECUTIVE, HOW DO I COMPLETE THE COURSE ON TIME?
Busy executives need flexibility instead of rigid class room schedules and loss of time thorough travelling. The ANZI learning courses have the flexibility for the learner to access learning at anytime and anywhere. In this way the six – month time allotted is sufficient with some personal time arrangements.
8) WHAT OTHER BOOKS AND EXPENSES DO I HAVE TO PAY?
The ANZI course materials are self - sufficient for the purpose of each course to enable practical knowledge acquisition. The learner is also encouraged to obtain additional learning materials from various sources as part of active and on-going learning.
9) WHEN CAN I RECEIVE MY CERTIFICATE OF LEARNING?
Immediately upon completion of the learning assessment the ANZI will notify you of your success. ANZI will issue an E- Certificate bearing a unique serial number within 2 weeks to confirm your learning achievement. A record of this E – Certificate is immediately created and will be accessible on the ANZI website for verification purposes.
10) WHAT IS THE MINIMUM ASSESSMENT SCORE TO QUALIFIY FOR A CERTIFICATE?
The learner must achieve a minimum of 70% of the total assessment score to qualify for a certificate of learning achievement. The learning and assessment is conducted independently by the ANZI Learning Management System.
11) IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE A LEARNING ASSESSMENT AND HOW IS IT CONDUCTED?
12) HOW ARE ANZI COURSE CONTENT DESIGNED AND DELIVERED?
ANZI online courses are structured and designed based on work requirements and are delivered online. All learning materials are selected for their applicability at work and these are accessible at our Learning Management System found at WWW.ANZILMS.COM.
WHERE CAN A LEARNER GET HELP FOR QUESTIONS OR ONLINE ACCESS PROBLEMS?
If you have questions about an MCQ, assignment, course content, or online LMS issue, you can always email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be received by the learner within 24 hours.
14) WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF ANZI ONLINE COURSES COMPARED WITH COURSES FROM OTHER LEARNING INSTITUTIONS?
Current ANZI courses are designed for developing and improving knowledge and skills for the work place. Each course of learning has been designed to address everyday work issues, answer questions and decision-making requirements. The academic component and the theoretical treatment of concepts and ideas are minimized. While these are useful, their relevance at work is not immediate. The learner can always learn more of the concepts and theories as he or she progresses on the job.
ANZI also works with collaboration partners to improve and ensure minimum standards and good practices in our learning design, content and delivery.
15) ARE ANZI COURSES ACCREDITED FOR HIGHER EDUCATION AND UNIVERISTY ENTRY PURPOSES?
16) WHAT IS THE COURSE FEE FOR THE ANZI LEARNING COURSES?
ANZI course fees are affordable for the working executive. The standard fee for each course is USD150 inclusive of assessment and issue of an e-certificate. The learning materials are accessible from the ANZI website once the enrolment procedures are completed. There are no extra charges or additional expenses from the ANZI thereafter.
17) WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ENROLLING IN THE ANZI ONLINE LEARNING COURSES?