• The national economy
• Business growth and funding
2. Capital market fund raising
• Capital market instruments
• Methods of raising finance ·
3. Valuation of securities
• Methods of securities valuation
• Accounting impact on valuation
4. The Securities Exchange and its operations
• Structure of the exchange and its components
• Company listing requirements ·
5. Securities regulations for capital market activities
• Company regulations
• Securities market conduct
• Mergers, acquisitions and takeovers – MAT ·
• Common rules and practices for MAT
This course is designed to provide a framework on the study of the capital market of a
typical economy. The course is designed for financial executives in financial
institutions as well as in large corporations with corporate and financial strategy responsibilities.
As corporations grow, the financial needs increase and funding them becomes complex. The funding for a larger corporation may then extend beyond the usual banks and the banking markets into the capital market system. The course objectives have these issues in mind so that all learners are introduced the capital market and its roles and how it operates. The participants will learn a set of practice principles and applied ideas for adaptation in their operating environment.
Write a message, we will get back to you.